These Conditions of Sale apply exclusively to distance selling via the web of the products displayed and described on the website www.denny.it/shop.
In the event of changes to the Conditions of Sale, the Conditions of Sale published on the site at the time of sending the order proposal by the Customer of the Products will be applied to the purchase. The Customer is required, before submitting the Order Proposal, to read and accept these Conditions of Sale. Sending the Order Proposal implies full knowledge and express acceptance of both these Terms of Sale as well as what is indicated in the Order Proposal.
1.1 The Seller of the Products is MAGLIFICIO DENNY S.a.s. with registered office in Italy, in Via Santa Gonda 3/1, 59100 Prato (PO) VAT number 00295350979.
1.2 These Conditions of Sale exclusively govern the purchase of products on www.denny.it/shop
1.3 The Customer will be identified through the data entered by him in the Order Proposal. It is absolutely forbidden to provide false and / or invented data: the Seller is exonerated from any responsibility in this regard.
1.4 The product proposals on www.denny.it/shop are aimed at adult customers. By creating an order through the aforementioned site, the Customer guarantees us that he is over 18 years of age and that he has the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts.
2 METHOD OF COMPLETING THE CONTRACT
2.1 The information in these Conditions of Sale and the details contained on the site do not constitute an offer to the public, but a simple invitation to formulate an Order Proposal. After sending the Order Proposal, the Customer will receive confirmation of receipt of the same by email. This email will not result in the acceptance of the Order Proposal, which will be considered accepted only when the Customer receives a subsequent shipping confirmation email. Consequently, there will be no contract between the Customer and the Seller until the Order Proposal is accepted by the Seller by sending the Order Confirmation and the shipment.
The online purchase contract will therefore be considered concluded only when the Customer receives the Order and Shipping Confirmation.
2.2 Before sending the Order Proposal, the Customer will be asked to confirm the reading and acceptance of the Conditions of Sale and the Privacy Regulations.
2.3 The Customer will receive via email, upon conclusion of the contract, the Order Confirmation and subsequently the shipment.
2.4 The Seller reserves the right, before sending the Shipping Confirmation, to request further information on the Order Proposal by e-mail or telephone.
2.5 The Seller may not proceed with the Order Proposals that are incomplete or incorrect, or in the event of unavailability of the Products. In these cases, no later than 30 (thirty) working days from the day on which the Customer sent the Order Proposal, we will inform him by email that the contract is not concluded and that the Proposal will not be followed up. 'Order specifying the reasons. In this case, the amount paid for the aforementioned Order Proposal will be refunded to the payment method used.
2.6 The Seller reserves the right to refuse Order Proposals from a Customer with whom it is in progress or has previously occurred: a dispute, a dispute, previous violations of the Conditions of Sale or fraudulent activities relating to a previous Order .
2.7 Although the Seller uses the best technologies available to it to ensure that the photographs in the Online Shop are faithful reproductions of the Products, some variations are always possible due to the technical characteristics and color resolution of the device used. Consequently, the Seller will not be responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of the Products shown in the Online Shop if due to the aforementioned technical reasons, since these representations have only an illustrative function.
3. SALE PRICES
3.1 The prices of the Products and shipping costs are those indicated on www.denny.it/shop and at the time of transmission of the Order Proposal.
Prices and Shipping Costs are expressed in Euros and include taxes applied only on the Italian territory, they do not include any costs associated with import taxes or customs duties. In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Shipping Costs that have already been paid by the Customer are excluded from the refund.
3.2 Despite every effort, it is possible that for some of the Products on www.denny.it/shop a different price from the actual one may be indicated by mistake. It will be the Seller's responsibility to verify that the prices are correct before sending the Shipping Confirmation. If due to technical, material or other inconveniences, the price of the product indicated on the site is lower than the correct price, the customer will be contacted to check whether he still wishes to purchase the product at the correct price. In the event that you do not wish to proceed with the purchase, the Order Proposal will be canceled. If the price indicated on the Site is higher, the Order will be followed up by refunding the difference paid by the Customer on the payment method used.
4. METHOD OF PAYMENT
4.1 Payment can be made with the following Secure Payment methods:
- Bank transfer to: Maglificio Denny sas
Iban: IT70A0306921529100000009666 Intesa San Paolo Ag. Prato
4.2 Browsing and payments are completely safe. All information that will be entered for purchase will comply with the processing of personal data in full accordance with the privacy regulations. The site complies with all spam and virus checks.
4.3 It is specified that the Seller is not able to know the information relating to the Customer's payment method, which is managed directly by the third party who administers the payment. Consequently, the Seller will not be aware of such data, nor will it keep them. In no case can the Seller therefore be held responsible for the fraudulent use of credit cards and / or payment accounts by third parties.
5. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
5.1 Each Denny package shipped contains:
• The Products ordered and any Gifts;
• The receipt or invoice;
• Any accompanying documentation required in the country of dispatch;
• Any information and / or marketing material.
5.2 The Products will be delivered by the courier identified by the Seller.
It will be possible through the tracking sent by email to keep track of the shipment.
5.3 Upon receipt of the Products, it will be the Customer's responsibility to check the integrity and the presence of damage to the packaging that are immediately evident (for example: open plastic wrap, damaged box, etc.). In case of damage or anomalies, the Customer will be required to have them noted immediately by the courier, refusing delivery. By doing otherwise, the Customer will lose the possibility of asserting their rights in this regard.
5.4 www.denny.it/shop allows Customers to access it and place the Order regardless of nationality and geographical location.
The Customer will have the right to receive the Products at a delivery address of their choice, where this is not possible due to problems related to the courier and not due to the Seller, they will be immediately communicated to the Customer who, can choose whether to provide the Seller with an alternative address for the delivery or whether to cancel the Order Proposal.
5.6 It is not possible to indicate a specific day and time for the delivery of orders.
6. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
6.1 The Customer will have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded on www.denny.it/shop, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, returning all or part of the Products purchased to the Seller.
The Customer must communicate to the Seller, in the manner referred to in paragraph 6.2, the will to exercise the right of withdrawal within the term of 14 working days, starting from the day on which the Customer or a person in charge of the same (other than the courier) has acquired possession of the Products.
6.2 To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must follow the instructions on the page dedicated to Exchange and Return by filling out the form there.
Products returned in exercising the right of withdrawal must be returned in their entirety, excluding the possibility of returning only some parts or components thereof;
• Returned Products must not have been used, washed, soiled or damaged and must not show any signs of use;
• Returned Products must be returned packaged exactly as they were shipped, complete with all accessories and labels.
• It is mandatory to send the receipt or the return invoice together with the returned products in order to start the refund procedure.
6.3 In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Seller will reimburse the Customer for all payments made for the purchase of the Returned Products, except for the following expenses which, if applicable, will be borne by the Customer:
• the initial shipping costs of the Order if any (already initially paid by the Customer at the time of purchase). It is specified that these expenses will be reimbursed to the Customer exclusively in the event of damage to the Products due to transport, or in the event of errors in shipment by the Seller, or in the case of Products recognized as defective;
• the shipping costs arising from the Customer's choice to use a courier and / or a different delivery method than that provided by the Seller (in Italy) for the return of the Products;
• the shipping costs resulting from the possible choice of the Customer to return the Products purchased in the same Order to the Seller, delivering them at different times to the courier. In this case, only the first shipment will be free (provided that it is carried out using the methods and courier provided by the Seller). The cost and organization of any subsequent shipments to the first (regardless of the courier and the methods chosen by the Customer) will remain the responsibility of the Customer;
• 6.4 After exercising the right of withdrawal by making the return request in the manner provided, the Customer will receive a confirmation email. After verification by the Seller of compliance with all the procedures required by paragraph 6 for exercising the right of withdrawal, the Customer will receive an email approving the return.
The refunded amount will correspond to the value of the item purchased. The refund will be made using the same payment method chosen for the order:
• - If it was paid with PayPal: we will cancel the amount paid for the returned items. The credit will take place in 1-3 days.
• For the return procedure, any import duties will be charged to the customer. These amounts will be deducted from the final refund.
* The refund procedure is activated in a few minutes by the Seller while the timing of the credit depends on your bank: sometimes it takes up to 15 days.
• 6.6 If the right of withdrawal is exercised without respecting the procedures referred to in paragraph 6, the Customer will not be entitled to any refund. Within 10 days of sending the email with which the non-acceptance of the return and the related reasons will be communicated to the Customer, by replying to the same email the Customer can choose to get back the Returned Products at his own expense. Otherwise, the Seller may legitimately keep the Returned Products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
7. LEGAL WARRANTY FOR NON-CONFORMING PRODUCTS
7.1 The Seller is responsible for any defects in the Products and for their non-compliance with the Order placed, existing at the time of delivery of the goods.
7.2 In the event that the lack of conformity of the purchased Products has been ascertained by the Seller, the Customer will have the right to obtain without additional costs:
• the replacement of non-compliant Products with others of the same amount or, alternatively,
• the refund of the amount paid for the purchase of the Products through the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial purchase.
7.3 All costs of returning products recognized as defective will be borne by the Seller.
8. DISCOUNT CODES AND PROMOTIONS
8.1 All coupon / discount codes:
- can be used exclusively on www.denny.it/shop;
- they cannot be combined with other promotions;
- they are not refundable;
- if indicated, they have an expiration date.
- are for single use only.
8.2 The promotions have a specific duration, the date and time is always indicated in the relevant communications, it is not possible to request a refund for discounts of promotions terminated for orders placed before or after the aforementioned.
We invite you to access the Privacy and Cookies page published on the Site to obtain all the information on how we process your personal data.
1. MODIFICATION AND UPDATE
These Conditions of Sale may be modified at any time. The Customer will be asked to accept only the Conditions of Sale in force at the time of purchase. The new versions of the Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication of the same on the ShopOnline and in relation to Orders submitted after that date.