6.2 To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must follow the instructions on the page dedicated to Exchange and Return by filling out the form there.
Products returned in exercising the right of withdrawal must be returned in their entirety, excluding the possibility of returning only some parts or components thereof;
• Returned Products must not have been used, washed, soiled or damaged and must not show any signs of use;
• Returned Products must be returned packaged exactly as they were shipped, complete with all accessories and labels.
• It is mandatory to send the receipt or the return invoice together with the returned products in order to start the refund procedure.
6.3 In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Seller will reimburse the Customer for all payments made for the purchase of the Returned Products, except for the following expenses which, if applicable, will be borne by the Customer:
• the initial shipping costs of the Order if any (already initially paid by the Customer at the time of purchase). It is specified that these expenses will be reimbursed to the Customer exclusively in the event of damage to the Products due to transport, or in the event of errors in shipment by the Seller, or in the case of Products recognized as defective;
• the shipping costs arising from the Customer's choice to use a courier and / or a different delivery method than that provided by the Seller (in Italy) for the return of the Products;
• the shipping costs resulting from the possible choice of the Customer to return the Products purchased in the same Order to the Seller, delivering them at different times to the courier. In this case, only the first shipment will be free (provided that it is carried out using the methods and courier provided by the Seller). The cost and organization of any subsequent shipments to the first (regardless of the courier and the methods chosen by the Customer) will remain the responsibility of the Customer;
• 6.4 After exercising the right of withdrawal by making the return request in the manner provided, the Customer will receive a confirmation email. After verification by the Seller of compliance with all the procedures required by paragraph 6 for exercising the right of withdrawal, the Customer will receive an email approving the return.
The refunded amount will correspond to the value of the item purchased. The refund will be made using the same payment method chosen for the order:
• - If it was paid with PayPal: we will cancel the amount paid for the returned items. The credit will take place in 1-3 days.
• For the return procedure, any import duties will be charged to the customer. These amounts will be deducted from the final refund.
* The refund procedure is activated in a few minutes by the Seller while the timing of the credit depends on your bank: sometimes it takes up to 15 days.
• 6.6 If the right of withdrawal is exercised without respecting the procedures referred to in paragraph 6, the Customer will not be entitled to any refund. Within 10 days of sending the email with which the non-acceptance of the return and the related reasons will be communicated to the Customer, by replying to the same email the Customer can choose to get back the Returned Products at his own expense. Otherwise, the Seller may legitimately keep the Returned Products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.